Montag, 2. März 2009

job application

Gallusstraße 7
A-6844 Altach
2nd March 2009
THQ, Kaos
Attn: Recruiting
129 W. 27th St.
8th floor
New York, NY 10001

Dear ThQ-Team,
I read on your webside that you are looking for a
Graphics Programmer and I'm really interested in
this job. Since I was a teenager i spent a lot of time at my pc, playing many of your great computer
games. And once I started to modifie your game Company Of Heroes, i also made new models
and textures. And because I liked that so much I studied computer graphics at the University in
Vienna. After that I worked 2 years for a small company which produced small computer games.

I have all of the required skills and experiences i need for your job: I am a good team worker, I
have nearly 3 years of experience in c++ architecture design and far over 5 years of
experence with
3D Studio Max and I have excellent 3D math skills. In addition to this I have
also an excellent imagination and I'm very creative.

I can be reached all the time by my cellphone, 123 456 789. I hope I successfully showed you that I
have lots of experience as a graphic programmer and it would be great if I can work in your team.

Sincerely yours,
Simon Ender

Keine Kommentare: